The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will not oppose the merger between Nine Entertainment and Fairfax Media, even as it admits the deal is likely to reduce media competition.
- Nike launches an auto-lacing smart sneaker, and Netflix hikes its prices: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Supermac’s tastes victory in McDonalds Big Mac 'trademark squatting' dispute
- Tiger beer campaign encourages young Malaysians to ‘Uncage New Beginnings’
- Facebook seeks absolution by ploughing $300m into local news
- Shopper marketing firm Visual Latina ties up with Singapore-based Pixelsior