The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will not oppose the merger between Nine Entertainment and Fairfax Media, even as it admits the deal is likely to reduce media competition.
- Advertising the British way: lessons from The Monkeys’ creative exchange with Karmarama
- Four rules for brands to be loved on Reddit and win karma
- NBA players link up with app to promote stars’ esports play
- Your customers aren’t waiting till Black Friday, neither should you
- Queensland Treasury rolls out virtual assistant