The effort is the latest to get a handle on the countless cookies that a typical publisher’s site deposits onto visitors’ browsers. The post The Media Trust works with UK publishers and vendors to classify cookies appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Rihanna’s Fenty fashion label opens for business in Paris
- Instagram’s IGTV adds support for horizontal videos — but still no ads
- The milkman model returns—this time for shampoo and Haagen-Dazs
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Mastercard, FabFitFun, Showtime and more
- WHS Carpet: lessons brands can learn from the Twitter parody account