It wasn’t long after the iPhone’s launch that every brand decided it needed an app. But how many of those apps have made a meaningful difference in the lives of consumers – or for the brands that created them?
- A makeover for Lay’s and slime hits the big-time: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Amazon Music, Etsy, Lexus and more
- What to expect from FX’s ‘American Horror Story: 1984’
- Facebook just revealed the rules for its independent content board
- MarTech East keynote: Better marketing starts with better orchestration