It wasn’t long after the iPhone’s launch that every brand decided it needed an app. But how many of those apps have made a meaningful difference in the lives of consumers – or for the brands that created them?
- Leo Burnett U.S. Chief Creative Officer Britt Nolan is leaving
- Kia hires ex-Mazda exec Russell Wager to lead U.S. marketing
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Chime, VW, Clif Bar and more
- Ordering app Ritual pilots AdQuick’s performance-based OOH format
- How to use customer testimonials to promote your brand