It wasn’t long after the iPhone’s launch that every brand decided it needed an app. But how many of those apps have made a meaningful difference in the lives of consumers – or for the brands that created them?
- SIA Group steadfast on 3-year transformation plan despite sinking profits
- IPG’s PR Agency Golin breaks into Malaysia with Rantau partnership
- Shake Shack opens its second store at Pacific Place
- DBS appoints new Singapore country head, reorganises senior level positions
- AirAsia gets in on the fight against AIDS