"In the customer conversion phase this tends to be driven by promotional activity, but this isn’t sustainable in the long-term," Hitchmough said, adding that service innovation and niche targeting will increasingly come to the fore.
- Nike launches an auto-lacing smart sneaker, and Netflix hikes its prices: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Supermac’s tastes victory in McDonalds Big Mac 'trademark squatting' dispute
- Tiger beer campaign encourages young Malaysians to ‘Uncage New Beginnings’
- Facebook seeks absolution by ploughing $300m into local news
- Shopper marketing firm Visual Latina ties up with Singapore-based Pixelsior