More than half of CEOs say that their board of directors has an "unreasonable expectation" of returns on digital transformation investments.
- Amazon adds customer acquisition metrics for display, video, Sponsored Brands campaigns
- Super Bowl Alert: Will Carrie Bradshaw show up for the Big Game?
- Lowe’s inks multi-year NFL partnership as it kicks off refresh campaign
- MillerCoors names former Kraft Heinz exec as first-ever female CMO
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter