Firm tied $180 billion in revenue losses to declines in trust across 54 percent of companies in its index. The post Study finds decline in ‘trust’ costs corporations billions in profits appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Nike launches an auto-lacing smart sneaker, and Netflix hikes its prices: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Supermac’s tastes victory in McDonalds Big Mac 'trademark squatting' dispute
- Tiger beer campaign encourages young Malaysians to ‘Uncage New Beginnings’
- Facebook seeks absolution by ploughing $300m into local news
- Shopper marketing firm Visual Latina ties up with Singapore-based Pixelsior