Firm tied $180 billion in revenue losses to declines in trust across 54 percent of companies in its index. The post Study finds decline in ‘trust’ costs corporations billions in profits appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 7-Eleven debuts unlimited Big Gulps and IHOP adds urban chain: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Walmart, Land Rover, Wonderful Pistachios and more
- Greta Thunberg is Time’s Person of the Year
- YouTube outlaws insults based on race, gender expression and sexual orientation, with caveats
- Netflix to create a series on the rise of Spotify