Firm tied $180 billion in revenue losses to declines in trust across 54 percent of companies in its index. The post Study finds decline in ‘trust’ costs corporations billions in profits appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Advertising the British way: lessons from The Monkeys’ creative exchange with Karmarama
- Four rules for brands to be loved on Reddit and win karma
- NBA players link up with app to promote stars’ esports play
- Your customers aren’t waiting till Black Friday, neither should you
- Queensland Treasury rolls out virtual assistant