Firm tied $180 billion in revenue losses to declines in trust across 54 percent of companies in its index. The post Study finds decline in ‘trust’ costs corporations billions in profits appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Cultural relevance boosts ad effectiveness, says new ANA metric
- Travel company Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- ICYMI: The New York Post’s deliciously harsh obit for the de Blasio campaign
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Taco Bell, Sour Punch and more
- Bauer Media: How adtech's 'cookie conundrum’ creates a digital audio opportunity