Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Pinterest names Andréa Mallard as the company’s first CMO Nov 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues Before joining Pinterest, Mallard served as the CMO for Gap...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020