Online consent can be a minefield for brands, and just doing enough to fulfil legal obligations no longer cuts it. Transparency is key, balanced with the right amount of information.
- Ice Cube recruits Serena Williams for sports network bid
- The demise of the marketing brief has led to the Era of Blind Activation
- Nilla Wafers bakes 32-point ad recall jump into social video campaign
- Consumers don't find banner ads relevant and are decluttering online, Adobe report finds
- Proposed cross-media standard would toughen rules for digital and TV