The GDPR-style federal legislation also provides penalties of up to 4% of a company's annual income. The post Company execs could go to jail for misusing data under proposed U.S. data privacy law appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- EDB campaign for Singapore pitches it as city for people who ‘love to prove the world wrong’
- Why Publicis Media UK is starting an industrial revolution in the workplace
- Facebook’s top executives under siege after NY Times alleges PR dirty tricks
- How brands can play the Singles’ Day game, and win
- Singapore Government champions underdogs in a campaign to show it is a place to build a business