The GDPR-style federal legislation also provides penalties of up to 4% of a company's annual income. The post Company execs could go to jail for misusing data under proposed U.S. data privacy law appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Cultural relevance boosts ad effectiveness, says new ANA metric
- Travel company Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- ICYMI: The New York Post’s deliciously harsh obit for the de Blasio campaign
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Taco Bell, Sour Punch and more
- Bauer Media: How adtech's 'cookie conundrum’ creates a digital audio opportunity