The GDPR-style federal legislation also provides penalties of up to 4% of a company's annual income. The post Company execs could go to jail for misusing data under proposed U.S. data privacy law appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Premier League opens APAC office in SG, aims to fight content piracy
- Why this CMO compares marketing to lasagna
- Damien Bell promoted to Managing Director in Cogs roster shakeup
- Ogilvy announces key appointments for Asia to boost its core capabilities
- On the Gillette ad: ‘It’s time we’re either on the change-bus, or we’re off it’