Happy Marketer, which has been managing digital duties for Royal Brunei Airlines for the last five years, will support the airline to ensure that the new website works closely with its digital marketing initiatives.
- Cultural relevance boosts ad effectiveness, says new ANA metric
- Travel company Thomas Cook collapses, stranding hundreds of thousands
- ICYMI: The New York Post’s deliciously harsh obit for the de Blasio campaign
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Apple, Taco Bell, Sour Punch and more
- Bauer Media: How adtech's 'cookie conundrum’ creates a digital audio opportunity