Early results are promising for the new format, which appears in the home feed and lets users swipe through up to five images in a single ad.
- Heineken creates festive campaign around ‘Holiday Troubles’
- Mirum India shows how investing is similar to running in campaign for Franklin Templeton
- Instagram's fake follower purge has had 'little effect' on fraudulent influencers
- ITV reveals first campaign from Uncommon it hopes will convert 15m ‘lite viewers’
- TSLA’s first campaign for RedMart is an over-the-top take on freshness recognition