In a statement to Marketing, a spokesperson from Passion Peers said that selected work from here could be replicated in Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020