Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Facebook fights low quality ads, Pinterest updates Ads Manager, Twilio acquires SendGrid appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google’s Waze partners with WPP to grow its advertising platform
- With $23m in fresh funding, Overtime wants to move beyond viral dunk clips to build a ‘next-generation sports network’
- Publishers fear ad viewability drive has compromised user experience
- ‘Retention is a key strategic element for all publishers’: European publishers focus on churn
- CMA’s preliminary findings on Asda-Sainsbury’s merger are very surprising