The new display ad-like format, available through the regular Google ad platform, allows advertisers to deliver ads that query users and respond to them. The post Google ushers in the Age of Conversational Ads with the launch of AdLingo appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter
- Comic Dive: Taste the Rainbow on Broadway
- Record-setting fines on deck as privacy regulators get more aggressive with Google, Facebook
- Kia shifts celebrity budget to scholarship fund in Super Bowl ad teaser
- Lowe’s unveils new campaign and NFL sponsorship