According to Marketing's sources, the account will be led by Konstantin Popovic, chief executive of Grey Group Singapore, who has been handling the GSK account in APAC and MENA.
- Google gets a $57 million fine from France for GDPR violations
- Ads We Like: Dikembe Mutombo stars as Cheq’s ‘chief blocking officer’
- The death of differentiation, and how to overcome ‘Parity Plague’
- Bauer targets the modern classical listener with radio station launch
- BMW 7 Series relaunch takes off like a luxury jet under shroud of secrecy