The company is updating its brand content tag with new language and rolling out the Brand Collabs Manager tool to more countries. The post Facebook aims to give more transparency around brand-influencer relationships appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Ads We Like: Dikembe Mutombo stars as Cheq’s ‘chief blocking officer’
- The death of differentiation, and how to overcome ‘Parity Plague’
- Bauer targets the modern classical listener with radio station launch
- BMW 7 Series relaunch takes off like a luxury jet under shroud of secrecy
- Ex-Dentsu Aegis exec Mark Creighton named CEO of education company Avado