Chobani has come a long way. From a virtual unknown player in an overcrowded market seven years ago, to last year’s number one brand, Chobani has been playing a long game, a game that has paid off in spades.
- 6 ways OTT is shaking up the TV landscape from nudity to new ads
- Sweetarts looks to win over Gen Z with diversity-driven ‘Be Both’ campaign
- Mustafa Mazouzi joins Golden, Eskimo signs Nico Kreis
- Facebook attracts fewer ad dollars in Q1, study finds
- The Drum Recommends: Commended – Mr B & Friends Creative Ltd IHG Europe Conference for Intercontinental Hotels Group