Chobani has come a long way. From a virtual unknown player in an overcrowded market seven years ago, to last year’s number one brand, Chobani has been playing a long game, a game that has paid off in spades.
- Super Bowl Alert: Will Carrie Bradshaw show up for the Big Game?
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter
- Comic Dive: Taste the Rainbow on Broadway
- Jim Beam makes big local Super Bowl ad buys to plug new campaign
- Ads We Like: Letgo encourages people to sell their unused stuff rather than awkwardly bartering