?Digital is not a nirvana that stands in marketing isolation. Instead, it must be a part of an overall customer-centric culture or marketers will not achieve sustained results, Norman Disney and Young global director of marketing and communication, Ric Navarro, believes.
- ‘In-house marketing is complicated’: Insights from the Digiday Brand Summit
- Facebook apologizes after photo bug exposed photos of millions of users
- Chevrolet's global chief marketing officer Tim Mahoney to retire
- Transport for London bans Lumen advertisement citing sexual objectification
- International Paralympic Committee announces Citi bank as partner until 2020