2017 was a very big year for Martine Jager and the Westpac marketing team. Tasked with helping the organisation celebrate 200 years in the Australian market, she joined forces with her leadership team and a cross-functional group to inject history, traditional and emotional back into the Westpac brand.
- Amazon adds customer acquisition metrics for display, video, Sponsored Brands campaigns
- Super Bowl Alert: Will Carrie Bradshaw show up for the Big Game?
- Lowe’s inks multi-year NFL partnership as it kicks off refresh campaign
- MillerCoors names former Kraft Heinz exec as first-ever female CMO
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter