2017 was a very big year for Martine Jager and the Westpac marketing team. Tasked with helping the organisation celebrate 200 years in the Australian market, she joined forces with her leadership team and a cross-functional group to inject history, traditional and emotional back into the Westpac brand.
- 6 ways OTT is shaking up the TV landscape from nudity to new ads
- Sweetarts looks to win over Gen Z with diversity-driven ‘Be Both’ campaign
- Mustafa Mazouzi joins Golden, Eskimo signs Nico Kreis
- Facebook attracts fewer ad dollars in Q1, study finds
- The Drum Recommends: Commended – Mr B & Friends Creative Ltd IHG Europe Conference for Intercontinental Hotels Group