2017 was a very big year for Martine Jager and the Westpac marketing team. Tasked with helping the organisation celebrate 200 years in the Australian market, she joined forces with her leadership team and a cross-functional group to inject history, traditional and emotional back into the Westpac brand.
- EDB campaign for Singapore pitches it as city for people who ‘love to prove the world wrong’
- Why Publicis Media UK is starting an industrial revolution in the workplace
- Facebook’s top executives under siege after NY Times alleges PR dirty tricks
- How brands can play the Singles’ Day game, and win
- Singapore Government champions underdogs in a campaign to show it is a place to build a business