We might be in the early stages of the artificial intelligence (AI) revolution, but for Kellogg’s marketing director, Tamara Howe, it’s clear marketing leaders of the future are going to need to understand the rapidly changing path to purchase driven by AI assistants.
- Burger King hijacks Black Friday ads to give away free Whoppers
- Driving sales and profits with Facebook Ads
- The Biz Dev 100: Lorna Dixon, global growth platform director, Dentsu Aegis Network
- The Biz Dev 100: Anna Stone, new business & marketing manager, Ogilvy
- Liverpool development The Lexington launches with virtual reality ground breaking ceremony