We might be in the early stages of the artificial intelligence (AI) revolution, but for Kellogg’s marketing director, Tamara Howe, it’s clear marketing leaders of the future are going to need to understand the rapidly changing path to purchase driven by AI assistants.
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter
- Comic Dive: Taste the Rainbow on Broadway
- Record-setting fines on deck as privacy regulators get more aggressive with Google, Facebook
- Kia shifts celebrity budget to scholarship fund in Super Bowl ad teaser
- Lowe’s unveils new campaign and NFL sponsorship