Village Entertainment's Mohit Bhargava says the changing nature and scope of marketing as a profession in today’s corporate landscape means the very definition of what a business and/or a CEO recognises as the role of marketing varies from one organisation to another.
- Analyst: Amazon Echo owns 75 percent of global smart speaker market
- Burger King hijacks Black Friday ads to give away free Whoppers
- Driving sales and profits with Facebook Ads
- The Biz Dev 100: Lorna Dixon, global growth platform director, Dentsu Aegis Network
- The Biz Dev 100: Anna Stone, new business & marketing manager, Ogilvy