Since taking up the CMO mantle at ANZ last July, Sweta Mehra has been striving to go well beyond commercialisation and focus on building capabilities that will future-proof the bank. These, she says, are rooted firmly in the financial services group’s purpose across three levels: Enterprise, divisions and marketing.
- Google gets a $57 million fine from France for GDPR violations
- Memorable experiences versus Instagrammable moments: it’s time to slow the scroll
- Ads We Like: Dikembe Mutombo stars as Cheq’s ‘chief blocking officer’
- The death of differentiation, and how to overcome ‘Parity Plague’
- Bauer targets the modern classical listener with radio station launch