A new study from Nanigans shows that most retailers plan to spend 25% of their yearly digital ad budgets this holiday season. The post Black Friday to dominate holiday ad budgets, leaving little for last-minute shoppers appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 6 ways OTT is shaking up the TV landscape from nudity to new ads
- Sweetarts looks to win over Gen Z with diversity-driven ‘Be Both’ campaign
- Mustafa Mazouzi joins Golden, Eskimo signs Nico Kreis
- Facebook attracts fewer ad dollars in Q1, study finds
- The Drum Recommends: Commended – Mr B & Friends Creative Ltd IHG Europe Conference for Intercontinental Hotels Group