A new study from Nanigans shows that most retailers plan to spend 25% of their yearly digital ad budgets this holiday season. The post Black Friday to dominate holiday ad budgets, leaving little for last-minute shoppers appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Move over Gen Z, Generation Alpha is the one to watch
- Google gets fined. And Avon gets flak for ‘body-shaming’: Tuesday Wake-Up Call
- McDonald’s India gets new director of marketing for west and south
- Havas Group promotes Kenny Yap to GM
- Bandersnatch is just the start – the next big thing in interactive media is AI storytelling