The company says the move will bring together two developer-focused, API-based communications platforms that have worked together for years. The post Twilio to acquire SendGrid for $2 billion, expanding its developer-focused communication platform appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Lowe’s unveils new campaign and NFL sponsorship
- Write your worst words – why copywriters should try to get it wrong
- Jungle Creations secures Adam&EveDDB Dylan Davenport to lead internal agency
- IAB unveils tool to show brands the value in adtech 'middlemen'
- Move over Gen Z, Generation Alpha is the one to watch