The company says the move will bring together two developer-focused, API-based communications platforms that have worked together for years. The post Twilio to acquire SendGrid for $2 billion, expanding its developer-focused communication platform appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 6 ways OTT is shaking up the TV landscape from nudity to new ads
- Mustafa Mazouzi joins Golden, Eskimo signs Nico Kreis
- Facebook attracts fewer ad dollars in Q1, study finds
- The Drum Recommends: Commended – Mr B & Friends Creative Ltd IHG Europe Conference for Intercontinental Hotels Group
- P&G sales get a boost as promotional activity shrinks and marketing advances