The Google Docs-like feature lets remote users work in real-time on a customer journey map, as well as add annotations or manage campaign functions. The post Autopilot debuts real-time collaborative customer journey map appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon's private label stable swells to almost 140 own brands with skincare launch
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses