The Google Docs-like feature lets remote users work in real-time on a customer journey map, as well as add annotations or manage campaign functions. The post Autopilot debuts real-time collaborative customer journey map appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Ogilvy announces key appointments for Asia to boost its core capabilities
- On the Gillette ad: ‘It’s time we’re either on the change-bus, or we’re off it’
- APAC mobile users to account for 50% of global app installs by 2020
- Mother’s Day ad from MullenLowe Thailand awarded by Thai Prime Minister
- Red Rooster gets new director of marketing