Google says the new attribution will better reflect the role of video in the customer journey, but it also changes the way advertisers are charged for views. The post YouTube now counts ‘engagement’ for YouTube for action ads at 10 seconds, not 30 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Write your worst words – why copywriters should try to get it wrong
- Jungle Creations secures Adam&EveDDB Dylan Davenport to lead internal agency
- IAB unveils tool to show brands the value in adtech 'middlemen'
- Move over Gen Z, Generation Alpha is the one to watch
- Google gets fined. And Avon gets flak for ‘body-shaming’: Tuesday Wake-Up Call