Google says the new attribution will better reflect the role of video in the customer journey, but it also changes the way advertisers are charged for views. The post YouTube now counts ‘engagement’ for YouTube for action ads at 10 seconds, not 30 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Privacy-centric browser Brave launches its twist on display ads
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Reebok, Samsung, Geico and more
- Snapchat’s Gen Y, Millennial audience helps deliver 39% YoY lift in revenue
- 6 ways OTT is shaking up the TV landscape from nudity to new ads
- Sweetarts looks to win over Gen Z with diversity-driven ‘Be Both’ campaign