Cisco is looking to reduce its initial spend with agencies by 10% to 20% and eventually spend only 50% of its marketing budget with agencies.
- BBC spotlights Fifa Women's World Cup commitment with Change the Game ad
- Co-op's first ads from Lucky Generals unite the entire business behind community
- Should the Jeremy Kyle reality TV probe worry sponsors?
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules against backdrop of Alabama bill controversy
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules amid Alabama bill controversy