What's new and striking about this survey is the runaway gap between Amazon and everyone else. The post Survey: People plan to use Amazon 3-to-1 over Google for holiday shopping appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Snapchat hires CMO to freshen up app marketing like he did McDonald’s burgers
- Sonic looks for new agency after eight years with Goodby
- Comcast in talks to sell its 30% Hulu stake to Disney
- Under new CMO, Oscar Health selects Chandelier as agency of record
- Facebook ad revenue keeps rising, 3 million advertisers using Stories Ads