What's new and striking about this survey is the runaway gap between Amazon and everyone else. The post Survey: People plan to use Amazon 3-to-1 over Google for holiday shopping appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google gets a $57 million fine from France for GDPR violations
- Memorable experiences versus Instagrammable moments: it’s time to slow the scroll
- Ads We Like: Dikembe Mutombo stars as Cheq’s ‘chief blocking officer’
- The death of differentiation, and how to overcome ‘Parity Plague’
- Bauer targets the modern classical listener with radio station launch