A LinkedIn study says that the silos between sales and marketing -- and the use of different data tools between them -- can leave a gap in messaging to potential buyers. The post Sales and marketing: Decision makers say you’re sending mixed messages appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter
- Comic Dive: Taste the Rainbow on Broadway
- Record-setting fines on deck as privacy regulators get more aggressive with Google, Facebook
- Kia shifts celebrity budget to scholarship fund in Super Bowl ad teaser
- Lowe’s unveils new campaign and NFL sponsorship