A LinkedIn study says that the silos between sales and marketing -- and the use of different data tools between them -- can leave a gap in messaging to potential buyers. The post Sales and marketing: Decision makers say you’re sending mixed messages appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Burger King hijacks Black Friday ads to give away free Whoppers
- Driving sales and profits with Facebook Ads
- The Biz Dev 100: Anna Stone, new business & marketing manager, Ogilvy
- Rapp UK creates launch imagery for Parker Pens’ new London-inspired Jotter XL
- From Heineken to Duracell, brands across categories rapidly expand e-commerce teams