Called Braze Alloys, it’s one more step by this former mobile marketing platform (when it was known as Appboy) toward expanding its channel and functional reach. The post Braze launches an app ecosystem with more than 45 integrations appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon's private label stable swells to almost 140 own brands with skincare launch
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses