Brand films that triggered their highest emotional intensity in the first third of their duration ultimately delivered stronger memory of the content overall.
- Super Bowl Alert: Will Carrie Bradshaw show up for the Big Game?
- Dentsu scales Merkle’s push into embedded teams with acquisition of Filter
- Comic Dive: Taste the Rainbow on Broadway
- Jim Beam makes big local Super Bowl ad buys to plug new campaign
- Ads We Like: Letgo encourages people to sell their unused stuff rather than awkwardly bartering