Brand films that triggered their highest emotional intensity in the first third of their duration ultimately delivered stronger memory of the content overall.
- CMA scupper proposed Sainsbury’s/Asda mega-merger
- Treatwell involves salons in ‘Life Saving Wax’ cervical screening push
- Alibaba Cloud hopes its 'Tech for Change' scheme will fuel global growth too
- Media agencies continue to grow while creative shops shrink, finds IPA
- How travel brands can move beyond traditional consumer data advice