GO-JEK has also released a statement on Twitter saying that the post was a “personal opinion and interpretation” of one of its employees about an internal event with the theme of diversity.
- Just Eat marketer Peter Duffy named interim CEO following Peter Plumb departure
- Creative Works EMEA: featuring 180 Kingsday, Leo Burnett, Knas and more
- Heavenly vision invites converts to embrace alcohol-free beer brand Lucky Saint
- Mayur Hola is the new national creative director at Havas India
- Kia teases anti-celebrity Super Bowl campaign