?Gai Le Roy has been appointed CEO of Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Australia today, following her four-month role as interim CEO, and immediately launched a new Industry Charter.
- Amazon's private label stable swells to almost 140 own brands with skincare launch
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses