?Gai Le Roy has been appointed CEO of Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Australia today, following her four-month role as interim CEO, and immediately launched a new Industry Charter.
- Ogilvy announces key appointments for Asia to boost its core capabilities
- On the Gillette ad: ‘It’s time we’re either on the change-bus, or we’re off it’
- APAC mobile users to account for 50% of global app installs by 2020
- Mother’s Day ad from MullenLowe Thailand awarded by Thai Prime Minister
- Red Rooster gets new director of marketing