?Gai Le Roy has been appointed CEO of Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Australia today, following her four-month role as interim CEO, and immediately launched a new Industry Charter.
- BBC spotlights Fifa Women's World Cup commitment with Change the Game ad
- Co-op's first ads from Lucky Generals unite the entire business behind community
- Should the Jeremy Kyle reality TV probe worry sponsors?
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules against backdrop of Alabama bill controversy
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules amid Alabama bill controversy