?Gai Le Roy has been appointed CEO of Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Australia today, following her four-month role as interim CEO, and immediately launched a new Industry Charter.
- Reports of the death of the influencer economy have been greatly exaggerated
- Survey: How does your company manage its content?
- Vans promotes creative punk culture with ‘the Spirit of DIY’ brand ambassador campaign
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes is title sponsor of the renamed Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
- Adobe, HYPR and Xaxis are among the Digiday Technology Award winners