?Gai Le Roy has been appointed CEO of Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Australia today, following her four-month role as interim CEO, and immediately launched a new Industry Charter.
- Queensland Treasury rolls out virtual assistant
- LinkedIn Company Pages get a refresh with new content suggestion tool, ways to engage employees
- Marketing Day: IAB digital ad revenue report, Facebook Stories, AR-platform for retailers
- IAB: Digital ad revenues could exceed $100 billion for first time in 2018
- IAB: Digital ad spend on pace to hit $100B for first time in 2018