Deloitte forecasts up to a 22 percent increase in e-commerce sales, online sales are expected to reach $128 to $134 billion. The post Analysts agree: E-commerce sales set to deliver robust holiday retail growth appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Privacy-centric browser Brave launches its twist on display ads
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Reebok, Samsung, Geico and more
- Snapchat’s Gen Y, Millennial audience helps deliver 39% YoY lift in revenue
- 6 ways OTT is shaking up the TV landscape from nudity to new ads
- Sweetarts looks to win over Gen Z with diversity-driven ‘Be Both’ campaign