Irish privacy authorities are looking into whether Twitter was in breach of the European law when it refused to comply with a user's request to see his data. The post Twitter reported to be under investigation for violating GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Rihanna’s Fenty fashion label opens for business in Paris
- Instagram’s IGTV adds support for horizontal videos — but still no ads
- The milkman model returns—this time for shampoo and Haagen-Dazs
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Mastercard, FabFitFun, Showtime and more
- WHS Carpet: lessons brands can learn from the Twitter parody account