Irish privacy authorities are looking into whether Twitter was in breach of the European law when it refused to comply with a user's request to see his data. The post Twitter reported to be under investigation for violating GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Inside Starbucks’ secretive, ad-free Facebook community for fall enthusiasts
- How will Google’s new Android app licensing rules in Europe impact Chrome and search?
- Is your brand prepared for the onslaught of Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
- Creativity re-wired: good, fast or cheap?
- British Land names R/GA London as digital innovation and design partner