Irish privacy authorities are looking into whether Twitter was in breach of the European law when it refused to comply with a user's request to see his data. The post Twitter reported to be under investigation for violating GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The future of CX is here, and most companies are not ready
- Execs from Bleacher Report, PMG and Insider named Digiday Future Leader Awards finalists
- Droga5 NY promotes Casey Rand and Karen Land Short to ECDs
- Porsche recycles retired race tires into playable vinyl records to celebrate Le Mans success
- DCMS 'fake news' report is a leap forward for political ads, but now the government must act