Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: YouTube duplicate content crackdown, Facebook’s local news tool, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Tortoise rides a subscriber wave: 'It is harder to be popular than it is to be quality'
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen launches new campaign highlighting China’s growth and scenery
- Communisis board accepts £154m acquisition bid by OSG Group
- Florida, Illinois slammed with $942 million in midterm ads
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen celebrates China's growth and beauty in new model launch