Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: YouTube duplicate content crackdown, Facebook’s local news tool, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Gap closes Hill City menswear brand after two years
- Twitter removes Trump campaign George Floyd tribute video due to a copyright claim
- Isobar and Dentsumcgarrybowen launch content production platform The Content Symphony
- Seven creative exercises to help you create even when you’re remote
- Ben & Jerry’s calls to dismantle white supremacy