The move is the latest effort by the beleagured social network to combat 'fake news' and stem the spread of misinformation. The post Facebook purges 800 political spam Pages, accounts from its platform appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The Drum Mobile Awards launch for 2019: award winning campaigns you should revisit
- A sporting chance: how brands can triumph in Tokyo
- Love, Bonito upgrades payment tech to boost omnichannel strategy as it opens second store
- Alibaba collaborates with HKIA to develop smart logistics hub
- What were HongKongers searching for online in 2018