The move is the latest effort by the beleagured social network to combat 'fake news' and stem the spread of misinformation. The post Facebook purges 800 political spam Pages, accounts from its platform appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions
- Kochava launches deterministic attribution for mobile web