Artificial intelligence (AI) is cementing its place in digital commerce, with a recent Gartner survey finding 70 per cent of digital commerce organisations report that their AI projects are very or extremely successful.
- BIG W: Latest campaign all part of becoming more relatable
- Netflix earnings will test waters for tech giants after sell-off
- Survey: People plan to use Amazon 3-to-1 over Google for holiday shopping
- Palm plans comeback with tiny phone, Stephen Curry endorsement
- Adobe Photoshop is coming to Apple’s iPad in mobile-app push