Other occasions where the brand got witty include a recent swipe at the viral video online surrounding a sales lady promoting and demonstrating a top in a hilarious way.
- Shy of 100MM, survey finds Amazon Prime membership growth has flattened in US
- How thoughtful UX can benefit both users and advertisers
- Finally, an enterprise-worthy analytics solution for solving the challenge of advertising on Amazon
- Chipotle wants proof its TV commercials drive burrito sales
- Why brands wanted in on NY Comic Con’s ‘rabid’ audience