When your company is credited with creating a product as enduring as blue jeans, it might be easy to rest on your laurels. But despite it being almost 150 years since Levi Strauss patented his iconic trousers, his eponymous company is continuing to innovate both in product and service.
- Carol H. Williams on life as a black woman in advertising
- How to make sure your marketing is culturally sensitive
- Me Too founder Tarana Burke on the next phase of marketing a movement
- Boston sports teams tackle racism head-on
- Singapore Premier League to stream all matches online after successful trial