When your company is credited with creating a product as enduring as blue jeans, it might be easy to rest on your laurels. But despite it being almost 150 years since Levi Strauss patented his iconic trousers, his eponymous company is continuing to innovate both in product and service.
- Sephora to shut down stores for inclusivity workshops
- Rihanna’s Fenty fashion label opens for business in Paris
- Instagram’s IGTV adds support for horizontal videos — but still no ads
- The milkman model returns—this time for shampoo and Haagen-Dazs
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Mastercard, FabFitFun, Showtime and more