When your company is credited with creating a product as enduring as blue jeans, it might be easy to rest on your laurels. But despite it being almost 150 years since Levi Strauss patented his iconic trousers, his eponymous company is continuing to innovate both in product and service.
- A makeover for Lay’s and slime hits the big-time: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Amazon Music, Etsy, Lexus and more
- What to expect from FX’s ‘American Horror Story: 1984’
- Facebook just revealed the rules for its independent content board
- ANA debuts measurement for cultural impact of advertising