When your company is credited with creating a product as enduring as blue jeans, it might be easy to rest on your laurels. But despite it being almost 150 years since Levi Strauss patented his iconic trousers, his eponymous company is continuing to innovate both in product and service.
- Scuttled Edgewell-Harry’s razor deal raises questions about the future of d-to-c
- Bloomberg trolls President Trump with mocking billboards, but they backfire as memes
- Gatorade targets tweens with new ‘Juiced’ variety
- Cardi B performs a doorbell cam runway show for Reebok
- Wunderman Thompson Global Chair Tamara Ingram to exit at end of year