She will replace Melissa Waters, who was brought on to help build brand awareness for the ride-hailing firm two years ago. Lyft says it's doubled its market share in the U.S. and Canada since then.
- Tortoise rides a subscriber wave: 'It is harder to be popular than it is to be quality'
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen launches new campaign highlighting China’s growth and scenery
- Communisis board accepts £154m acquisition bid by OSG Group
- Florida, Illinois slammed with $942 million in midterm ads
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen celebrates China's growth and beauty in new model launch