She will replace Melissa Waters, who was brought on to help build brand awareness for the ride-hailing firm two years ago. Lyft says it's doubled its market share in the U.S. and Canada since then.
- The Drum Mobile Awards launch for 2019: award winning campaigns you should revisit
- A sporting chance: how brands can triumph in Tokyo
- Love, Bonito upgrades payment tech to boost omnichannel strategy as it opens second store
- Alibaba collaborates with HKIA to develop smart logistics hub
- What were HongKongers searching for online in 2018