She will replace Melissa Waters, who was brought on to help build brand awareness for the ride-hailing firm two years ago. Lyft says it's doubled its market share in the U.S. and Canada since then.
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions
- Kochava launches deterministic attribution for mobile web