Oxfam's Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index 2018 ranked Singapore among the bottom 10 countries this year, alongside Bangladesh, Laos, Sierra Leone, Chad and Haiti, among others.
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen launches new campaign highlighting China’s growth and scenery
- Florida, Illinois slammed with $942 million in midterm ads
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen celebrates China's growth and beauty in new model launch
- Tmall’s “See Now, Buy Now” Show kicked off Alibaba’s 11.11 global shopping festival
- Generation Z consumers are online big spenders for luxury goods, survey reports