Oxfam's Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index 2018 ranked Singapore among the bottom 10 countries this year, alongside Bangladesh, Laos, Sierra Leone, Chad and Haiti, among others.
- Alibaba collaborates with HKIA to develop smart logistics hub
- What were HongKongers searching for online in 2018
- Tech in check: foodpanda SG’s managing director Luc Andreani
- Striking the balance: Amazon needs to figure out where its priorities lie
- Video Briefing: ‘Mobile-first’ Quibi is also targeting TV via OTT