Oxfam's Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index 2018 ranked Singapore among the bottom 10 countries this year, alongside Bangladesh, Laos, Sierra Leone, Chad and Haiti, among others.
- Omnicom Media Group veteran Torie Henderson steps down as CEO of SE Asia and India
- US digital ad revenues up 22% to reach $26.2bn, reports IAB
- Kantar Consulting launches retail, sales and shopper practice in Singapore
- Cult vegan brand Lärabar is changing the way General Mills works with influencers
- Education ministry in China called out for using a Huawei ad in exams for primary school children