Google said when the fine was imposed in July that it would appeal, will argue its practices benefit consumers. The post Google appeals record $5 billion EU antitrust Android fine appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules against backdrop of Alabama bill controversy
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules amid Alabama bill controversy
- 10 questions with…Kerrie Finch, founding partner of Future Factor
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ goes out with a … well, you know
- How Pinterest plans to attract more self-serve advertisers