Google said when the fine was imposed in July that it would appeal, will argue its practices benefit consumers. The post Google appeals record $5 billion EU antitrust Android fine appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- RedMart CMO gets additional mandate at Lazada Singapore
- The future of CX is here, and most companies are not ready
- Execs from Bleacher Report, PMG and Insider named Digiday Future Leader Awards finalists
- Droga5 NY promotes Casey Rand and Karen Land Short to ECDs
- Porsche recycles retired race tires into playable vinyl records to celebrate Le Mans success