Google said when the fine was imposed in July that it would appeal, will argue its practices benefit consumers. The post Google appeals record $5 billion EU antitrust Android fine appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Inside Starbucks’ secretive, ad-free Facebook community for fall enthusiasts
- Derek Walker: why am I angry? Why aren't you?
- Whatcha looking at? How Twitch is changing the TV viewing experience
- How will Google’s new Android app licensing rules in Europe impact Chrome and search?
- Netflix is approaching radio as a marketing experiment rather than a new revenue stream