The integration includes a new Page Builder, Payments and Progressive Web App Studio in Magento, and the ability to access Magento inside Experience Manager. The post Adobe completes Magento integration, aims to ‘make every moment shoppable’ appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 10 questions with… Euan Jarvie, chief executive of Dentsu Aegis Network UK & Ireland
- Subaru emphasizes safety, capability with Forester campaign
- Ballmer bleeds Microsoft, but goes with Amazon deal for Clippers
- Facebook said to face U.S. privacy pact that could cost billions
- Kochava launches deterministic attribution for mobile web