Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Google+ data exposure, Brandwatch merges with Crimson Hexagon, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook says algorithm regulation will not be effective in fighting news media decline
- Singular can now track ROI across channels, with deterministic attribution
- RedMart CMO gets additional mandate at Lazada Singapore
- Ghosting, benefits and increased budgets: marketing hiring trends for 2019
- The future of CX is here, and most companies are not ready