Here’s our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: Google+ data exposure, Brandwatch merges with Crimson Hexagon, more appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Sears grabbed just 0.7% of retail click share over the past year, analysis finds
- Capri Sun unveils ‘The Together Table’ to drive awareness of bullying
- Google Shopping Actions wins over Best Buy, Sephora, Nike
- Toyota sees 21% performance lift with blockchain optimization for programmatic ads
- Inside Starbucks’ secretive, ad-free Facebook community for fall enthusiasts