According to SiriusDecisions, a full 91% of B2B teams that are doing account-based marketing (ABM) see larger deal sizes from their target accounts than from non-target accounts. If that isn’t a ringing endorsement for the efficacy of ABM, then I don’t know what is. In theory, ABM is...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Striking the balance: Amazon needs to figure out where its priorities lie
- Video Briefing: ‘Mobile-first’ Quibi is also targeting TV via OTT
- Major sneaker resellers share how the market is leading to ‘the reinvention of retail’
- ‘You have to have support from the C-suite’: Brands struggle with moving marketing in-house
- Facebook’s Carolyn Everson: Privacy is ‘the foundation of our company’