According to SiriusDecisions, a full 91% of B2B teams that are doing account-based marketing (ABM) see larger deal sizes from their target accounts than from non-target accounts. If that isn’t a ringing endorsement for the efficacy of ABM, then I don’t know what is. In theory, ABM is...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Florida, Illinois slammed with $942 million in midterm ads
- SAIC Shanghai Volkswagen celebrates China's growth and beauty in new model launch
- Tmall’s “See Now, Buy Now” Show kicked off Alibaba’s 11.11 global shopping festival
- Generation Z consumers are online big spenders for luxury goods, survey reports
- Flying economy with a first-class experience