According to Bloomberg's sources, the expansion plans include beyond traditional airline tickets and hotel bookings into activities for travellers such as concerts or amusement parks.
- WPP to spend US$400m on restructuring, hopes to save US$350m by 2021
- Malaysia’s Moving Walls creates tool to measure efficacy of OOH advertising
- Government spent £100k selling stalled Brexit plan on Facebook
- OVO partners CashShield to prevent fraudulent purchases
- WPP promises ‘renewed commitment to creativity’ as it sets out three-year turnaround plan