Via a new visual search feature, users can Snap a picture of a product or bar code and use the image to find the product on Amazon. The post Snapchat partners with Amazon to let users shop from pictures appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Shy of 100MM, survey finds Amazon Prime membership growth has flattened in US
- How thoughtful UX can benefit both users and advertisers
- Finally, an enterprise-worthy analytics solution for solving the challenge of advertising on Amazon
- Chipotle wants proof its TV commercials drive burrito sales
- Why brands wanted in on NY Comic Con’s ‘rabid’ audience