Though true collaboration between teams requires a 'pardigm shift," New York Times' Pamela Della Motta, Kristian Kristensen say the gains were too productive not to merge them. The post Here’s why The New York Times broke down its martech and engineering silos appeared first on Marketing...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Pizza Hut, Dodge, Panera Bread and more
- Volkswagen names Johannes Leonardo lead agency
- Walmart’s tabloid romance will survive calls to remove Enquirer
- CBS prepared to do “whatever is necessary” to retain NFL rights
- Five common digital marketing problems for the finance sector – and how to overcome them