Though true collaboration between teams requires a 'pardigm shift," New York Times' Pamela Della Motta, Kristian Kristensen say the gains were too productive not to merge them. The post Here’s why The New York Times broke down its martech and engineering silos appeared first on Marketing...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- YouGov: StarHub buzz scores dips to zero in wake of corporate shake up
- KitchenAid fights competitors with ‘maker’ campaign
- How alcohol brands in Malaysia balance cultural sensitivities with sales revenue
- eBay sues Amazon for illegal poaching of sellers
- Franklin Templeton Investments joins forces with The Better India to urge people to reach for better