With an aim to be a hub for pet lovers, the store not only provides professional beauty services for both pet and pet lovers, but also organises regular pet workshops and gatherings to bring Hong Kong pet lovers together.
- Striking the balance: Amazon needs to figure out where its priorities lie
- Video Briefing: ‘Mobile-first’ Quibi is also targeting TV via OTT
- Major sneaker resellers share how the market is leading to ‘the reinvention of retail’
- ‘You have to have support from the C-suite’: Brands struggle with moving marketing in-house
- Facebook’s Carolyn Everson: Privacy is ‘the foundation of our company’